Wednesday, December 1, 2010

Off The Island


I would really love to explore off the island instead of staying in the house.  In the past, we were only allowed to go to Freshfields Village when the moms had to go shopping for groceries.  It was reasonable when we were younger but now that we are older we can go places without adult supervision.  It would be lovely to go to Freshfields Village with a few of my cousins and just be able to look around the stores.  We could even do some shopping while we were there.  We could also go for dinner instead of eating at the house.  I think it would be really neat to spend time with my cousins without being in the house with others.  If that did not work, we could always go to a restaurant on the island.  I mentioned a few of them in previous blogs that sounded good to me.  It was always nice to get out of the house ever once in a while.  You love your family but sometimes you just need your space from them.  Especially when you are all under one roof day in and day out.  In my last blog, I talked about going on bicycle rides around the island to check it out.  I would even love to take some of the nature classes that the island offers to guests.  I think that would be neat to be able to spot the different creatures on the island without them being in a zoo.  There are plenty of other places I would want to go but then I would have a long blog post.

No comments:

Post a Comment