Sunday, December 5, 2010

Traveling

Traveling on vacation can be a hassle depending on who you are. I know packing can be difficult but I never saw any problem with it when my family went on vacation. It always seemed that we got everything to fit into the vehicle we took. Now you may not want to drive all the way to Kiawah Island, South Carolina. For those that do not want to drive you can get a flight on an airplane. The only problem with that is you cannot pack everything you want to take due to it not fitting in your bag unless you want to pay for extra luggage. Now that is not always fun to do so I would recommend driving down there. I think road trips are a lot of fun especially with family. Plus you can stop at different locations on the way to Kiawah Island. That was one of my favorite parts about traveling on vacation was getting to go to different states on the way there and learning more about the states or places we would go to. There was time for bounding with different family members since we went together as families. Sometimes I would get to ride with my cousins and we would talk or watch movies or read books on the way down there. There is always time for a nap as long as you are not the one driving the vehicle. It is up to you to make this traveling experience a great one for your family. Happy Traveling!

No comments:

Post a Comment