Monday, December 6, 2010

Weather

The weather in any place can be very fickle. I remember the weather being different every time we went to Kiawah Island, South Carolina. The first time we went in July and part of August and it was very hot. The second time we went to the island in early July and it was hot. It was not as hot as the first time we went. The third time was in mid July and it was even warmer than the second time. The fourth and fifth times were at the end of June. This really made quite a difference in the temperature while we stayed on the island. It was really nice but not super hot either. I think that was really nice since I am not one for hot weather. Even though the weather can change from season to season, you can still have a wonderful time on Kiawah Island. It looks like this week they are in for some lovely weather. They get temperatures in the fifties and the sixties. That sounds wonderful right about now since the temperatures are in the twenties and thirties where I am from. I would love to drop everything and head on down to Kiawah Island to be able to enjoy that weather. Since I am not one for cold weather either. It would be lovely weather to go golfing while on the island. That really beats the winter weather that is going on right now. You do not have to go to Kiawah Island only in the summer. You can go anytime of the year. If I had the chance, I would be down there right now. Go ahead take some time off and go enjoy Kiawah Island’s wonderful weather.

No comments:

Post a Comment