Wednesday, December 8, 2010

Sneeze Page

If you are ready to do some traveling because you are tired of staying where it is cold or want to go somewhere new. Then Vacation Kiawah can help you with that since there are many blogs about the different places you can go while staying at Kiawah Island or traveling through Charleston, South Carolina. I know I am getting the itch to travel to places and if I could get the chance I would be heading straight to Kiawah Island. I am sure since you have been keeping up with the blogs and the website you are just ready to go there yourself. There are ideas of where to stay, eat, play, and many other exciting places to go while experiencing Kiawah Island, South Carolina.

If you go back to September there are blogs about restaurants to eat at while in Charleston and Kiawah Island. There are blogs about renting places to stay while on the island. There is a blog about the packages that are available to purchase while on the island.

In October, there are blogs about photography, nature, and the golf courses on the island. Most of the blogs in October are about the golf courses since they are so well know. There is so much detail on each course that you will feel like a pro.

In November, I wrote blogs about how to spend your days while on Kiawah Island. There are three different ones and they explain how to spend your day on the beach, the house, or Freshfields Village. Then there are a couple of blogs about what I would do if I could go back to Kiawah Island.

Then in December, I wrote about the South Carolina Aquarium and what they have to offer. I also mention crabbing, traveling, and the weather on the island.

There is plenty of useful and entertaining information about Charleston and Kiawah Island. So go ahead and dig deeper into the blogs.

No comments:

Post a Comment