Tuesday, November 30, 2010

To Go Back To Kiawah Island


If I were to go back to Kiawah Island, South Carolina, I would definitely go golfing on the courses they have on the island.  I have had the opportunity to learn golf while at school and I would love to be able to play on a real golf course.  I would do this with my uncles because they love to go golfing while we have stayed there.  Also now that I have learned more about the golf courses on the island, I would have knowledge about each hole.  That may or may not help me while I play a round of golf.  I would love to be able to explore the island by a bicycle.  I would ride the nature trails up and down the island to see different areas of the island.  Once we started living in the house, we only stayed near the house.  We never got to go exploring since we were too young to go by ourselves.  Now that I am older I can do that without adult supervision.  I also would like to check out their tennis courts on the island.  I am not very good at tennis but it would be neat to be able to play on their courts.  I would be able to learn better technique from the workers at the courts.  I think it would be neat to be able to go to the different restaurants that I talked about in my blogs.  When we stayed there we never got to go to the restaurants on the island.  I would love to be able to check those out and be able to eat at a few of them.  There are many other activities I could do if I went back but these are just a few of them.

No comments:

Post a Comment