Monday, November 29, 2010

To Go Back To Charleston


If I were to go back to Charleston, South Carolina, I would explore so much more areas than I have in the past.  I would visit the places that The Notebook is filmed at.  I mentioned these places in the blogs titled The Notebook, a review and Old Village at Mount Pleasant.  I would visit the downtown Charleston area to explore the different restaurants they have.  Now that I am old enough, I would go to the bars in Charleston, South Carolina.  I would go to Hank’s Seafood Restaurant due to their great food and their history.  The Pavilion Rooftop Bar at the Market Pavilion Hotel sounds amazing.  I would love to have a meal and a nice beverage on the rooftop.  It has some beautiful views of historical Charleston.  Another bar I would love to visit would be AC’s Bar & Grill located in downtown Charleston.  They offer a $2 beer of the month.  They also offer tasty food for a decent price.  This would be a great place to go to if you want to keep on your budget.  I would really enjoy going to see Rainbow Row.  I sort of remember seeing it but now that I am older I would remember it better.  The Boone Hall Plantation would be on my list to visit while in Charleston, South Carolina.  I think it would be fun to just walk around Charleston, South Carolina.  This would be an adventure and I would not really stop unless a place caught my eye.  I am sure there would be other places that I would want to visit but these are a few of the places I would want to visit if I went back to Charleston, South Carolina.

No comments:

Post a Comment